Privacy and Data protection
SISTEMAS DAVID S.L.
We inform you that for access to certain content or services it will be necessary to provide personal data. Users will guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity of the data, SISTEMAS DAVID S.L. will preserve the confidentiality and security of their personal data and give them the corresponding automated treatment according to their nature or purpose , as indicated in the Data Protection Policy Section.
It is important, and in accordance with the recent European Regulations on DATA Protection EU REGULATION 2016/679 of the PARLIAMENT and the EUROPEAN COUNCIL, read the Basic Information. You should also know that leaving your data does not attribute, confirm, nullify, legitimize, or perfect any contractual link with our company.
Basic information about data protection
RESPONSIBLE : SISTEMAS DAVID S.L. B17129321 Cami de l'Estació, 3 Sant Joan de les Abadesses Girona Spain. Phone: (34) 972722119/ Email: email@example.com Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Girona, hoja GI-7879, tomo 402, folio 80. PURPOSE: Manage services to customers of materials and products for your office. Customized shipments for our customers with logistics nationally and internationally. On behalf of the company we process the information you provide us in order to be able to meet your demands, invoice such services or purchases and be able to send you advertising related to your areas of interest by any means be it postal, email or through means of telephony; as well as inviting you to organized events
LEGITIMATION: Consent, contractual relationship and legitimate interest. LEGAL BASIS: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data shall in no case transfer their dats Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, Law 34/2002, of July 11
DESTINATIONS: Except for a legal requirement we do not transfer data to third parties, only to computer companies that allow us to manage them or by legal imperative.
DURATION: The data provided will be kept for a period of 5 years from the last contract; but it is not that you have not previously requested the blocking or deletion of them. Or the requirements of tax law.
DATA QUALITY: All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data are provided, the provider does not guarantee the provision of the requested services. The user will be solely responsible, regarding the veracity and updating of the data provided through the different forms of the website.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: You may at any time request additional information about your personal data ("second layer"), at the same e-mail address that we provide to you in order to exercise your rights.
AGE MINORS: Our services are aimed at people with capacity to act and of all ages, so we understand that they have the authorization and consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. It will be your responsibility to use them either by negligence or because of the fault of vigilance, it may result in a non-contractual liability.
RIGHTS: You may exercise ARCO's rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition, as well as the right limitation and portability. You can go to our email address: Info@sistemasdavid.com; or, to our postal address by contacting the File Manager of our company. To do this it will be necessary to provide the personal data and documents that prove it, together with your request. To do this, it is necessary that you, or through a legally authorized person, provide the following Documents: - Photocopying National Identity Document - sufficient identification and representation. - Explanation and object of the claim. - Address for sending communications, or email, to contact you as soon as not.
COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: You have the right to obtain confirmation about our company we are processing your personal data. Therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected at any time, in a simple and free way. Also request to be unsubscribed for receiving promotional messages, in compliance with LSSICE 34/2002. To do this, it is necessary to provide the following data: Company name and company representative's details. Postal and electronic address where you want to receive communications. Clear petition, which need not be motivated. You can always contact the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency if your requests are not met. www.aepg.es
CONDUCT CODE OF OUR ESTABLISHMENT
SISTEMAS DAVID S.L. undertakes that the contents of its services:
1 - They will not induce and should not promote sexual, racial or religious discrimination or any other violation of fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Spanish Constitution or EU regulations.
2 - They shall not induce or incite to act illegally.
3 -They shall not lead to erroneous conclusions as a result of their inaccuracy, ambiguity, exaggeration, omission or the like.
4 - They must not induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear, or exploit or exploit the state of economic, work or personal need of the user.
5 - They shall not induce or incite anyone to engage in dangerous, risky practices that violate mental health or balance.
6 - They shall not violate the legal or regulatory rules on the secrecy of communications, intellectual property, right to honor and personal or family privacy, or any other provision applicable to the nature of the service.
7 - Do not contain false information.
8- Services incorporating request for personal information or data, including name, address or other data, taking this consideration of the landline or mobile phone number, must be appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are raised.
Users have the right to:
a) Receive objective, prior, accurate and complete information about the conditions of provision of the products offered to them.
b) Receive the products under the conditions offered or agreed with the company or the providing person.
c) Obtain the documents proving the terms of the contract and the invoices for the products paid, issued in accordance with current regulations.
d) Formulate the claims they deem relevant and obtain without delay the official sheet to raise them and the appropriate guidance to fill out.
(e) Request and obtain the proceedings of arbitral bodies governed by applicable law.
f) Request and receive the assistance of administrations, when necessary for the defense of their rights as users, regardless of their origin and destination and without prejudice to the competences of other bodies and authorities.
e) Request and receive quality information regarding the products and method of shipment and payment.
POLICY USING COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are used to store and retrieve information relating to users who visit a website. They are used to track visited pages as well as to remember certain user actions such as browsing preferences. These preferences are remembered when a user visits the page again.
What information do you store on the www.sistemasdavid.com website?
1. Statistical information on the use of the site.
2. Visitor activity log (page views, searches, purchases, etc.)
3. Social media connection data for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter user.
What if I block its use?
If you block their use, some web services may not be available.
How can I block cookies in my browser?
Related links can be found in your browser:
4. Internet Explorer
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is saved in your browser when you visit a web page that uses them, almost all of them do. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse this website again. Cookies have been used for more than 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data that is stored are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but in your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person who is actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
• Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user browse, basic tasks for the operation of any website Dynamic.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by services or third-party providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHAT IF I DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Because understand the consequences of disabling cookies, here are a few examples:
• You will not be able to share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
• You will not be able to access the personal area of this website, such as My Account, or My Profile or My Orders.
• Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they must be telephone or visiting the physical store if they have it.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time slot, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, this will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
• You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload images, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to tell if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• You will not be able to show sectorized advertising, this will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?
yes. Not only delete, also block, general or particular for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website you have to go to the settings of your browser and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its deletion.
SETTING COOKIES FOR THE MOST POPULAR PANETS
Here's how to access a particular cookie in the Chrome browser. Note:
These steps may vary depending on the browser and its version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the customization icon at the top right.
2. You will see different sections, choose the Show advanced options option.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
4. Select All cookies and location data.
5. A list will appear with all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies for a particular domain, enter the address in the Search for cookies field partially or completely.
6. Once this filter is done, one or more lines with the cookies from the requested website will appear on the screen. Now you just need to select it and press the X to proceed with its removal.
To access the cookie settings of the browser Internet Explorer does the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click Privacy.
3. Move the slider until you adjust the desired privacy level.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser does the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Under Historical, choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can turn it on or off according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX does the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. In this place you will see the Option Block Cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of Safari browser for iOS do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Option Block Cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Confidentiality, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the check box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now select or clear the Allow cookies check box.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.