POLICY USING COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are used to store and retrieve information relating to users who visit a website. They are used to track visited pages as well as to remember certain user actions such as browsing preferences. These preferences are remembered when a user visits the page again.
What information do you store on the www.sistemasdavid.com website?
1. Statistical information on the use of the site.
2. Visitor activity log (page views, searches, purchases, etc.)
3. Social media connection data for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter user.
What if I block its use?
If you block their use, some web services may not be available.
How can I block cookies in my browser?
Related links can be found in your browser:
4. Internet Explorer
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is saved in your browser when you visit a web page that uses them, almost all of them do. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse this website again. Cookies have been used for more than 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data that is stored are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but in your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person who is actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
• Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user browse, basic tasks for the operation of any website Dynamic.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by services or third-party providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHAT IF I DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Because understand the consequences of disabling cookies, here are a few examples:
• You will not be able to share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
• You will not be able to access the personal area of this website, such as My Account, or My Profile or My Orders.
• Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they must be telephone or visiting the physical store if they have it.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time slot, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, this will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
• You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload images, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to tell if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• You will not be able to show sectorized advertising, this will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?
yes. Not only delete, also block, general or particular for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website you have to go to the settings of your browser and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its deletion.
SETTING COOKIES FOR THE MOST POPULAR PANETS
Here's how to access a particular cookie in the Chrome browser. Note:
These steps may vary depending on the browser and its version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the customization icon at the top right.
2. You will see different sections, choose the Show advanced options option.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
4. Select All cookies and location data.
5. A list will appear with all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies for a particular domain, enter the address in the Search for cookies field partially or completely.
6. Once this filter is done, one or more lines with the cookies from the requested website will appear on the screen. Now you just need to select it and press the X to proceed with its removal.
To access the cookie settings of the browser Internet Explorer does the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click Privacy.
3. Move the slider until you adjust the desired privacy level.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser does the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Under Historical, choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can turn it on or off according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX does the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. In this place you will see the Option Block Cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of Safari browser for iOS do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Option Block Cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Confidentiality, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the check box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now select or clear the Allow cookies check box.